Why focus on evaluation?
We believe that evaluation can capture the hard work of people, programs and communities and lead to improved, sustainable programming.
We believe that evaluation is a means to:
• Learn about how a particular model works
• Learn whether and how program improvements can be made each year
• Inform program planning and funding
We believe evaluation is NOT:
• about judging success vs. failure
• about program inspection
• measured against fixed goals
For more info about the relationships between planning, implementing, evaluating and adjusting programs, click on the image below: